13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim from Vanillaware and Atlus was our Game of the Year in 2020 when it was released in the West and it has finally arrived on Nintendo Switch worldwide earlier this year. It is a fantastic sci-fi experience with superlative storytelling blending genres and a masterpiece. Read my review of the PS4 version here and Nintendo Switch version here. The 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim PS4 version has gotten patched right now to bring it up to speed with the Nintendo Switch version. The 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim version 1.02 update download size is 100.3MB. Watch the 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Nintendo Switch trailer below:
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim version 1.02 update PS4 patch notes for August 2022
- Adjusted abilities of armaments in Destruction.
- Implemented additional armaments in Destruction. There are 2 types per protagonist, and are unlocked once certain other armaments have been upgraded 4 times.
- Reduced the load processing for Destruction.
- Fixed an issue where EP would not recover completely after completing a stage in Destruction.
- Fixed an issue where the win stream bonus would reset after going through the ending.
- Fixed and improved other issues that would affect correct display or performance.
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim is out now on PS4 and Nintendo Switch worldwide.