Update: Added Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon version 1.02 update full patch notes and balance adjustments.
Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC is out now worldwide. It is a new action game ten years after the last entry in the franchise featuring challenging and memorable battles, assembling mechs, massive bosses, and more. If you’ve not gotten it yet, read my review of it here. Today, the Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon version 1.02 update has gone live. This follows the Armored Core 6 day one update. The download size for today’s update is 130.5MB on PS4 and about 230MB on PS5. Watch the gameplay trailer below:
Armored Core 6 version 1.02 update patch notes
The PS4 update history only lists the following one line. Once Bandai Namco Entertainment posts the full list of balance adjustments, I’ll update this.
- Various errors have been corrected
Armored Core 6 version 1.02 update balance adjustments
MAJOR ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE LATEST UPDATE:
- Weapon Unit balance adjustments:
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/rate of fire, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 CURTIS: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 TURNER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 SCUDDER: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 LUDLOW: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 CHANG-CHEN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increased attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- Adjusted certain attacks performed by the enemy units AAP07: BALTEUS, IA-13: SEA SPIDER and IB-01: CEL240.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain weapons from dealing damage to the boss of the mission “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship”.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech” to be unable to detect the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to not be displayed correctly during the mission “Survey the Uninhabited Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and certain coral weapons to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Improved camera controls when spectating online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not be displayed correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- [Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam] Fixed a bug that caused the game to enter offline mode and unable to save progress after the device recovers from sleep mode.
- [Steam] Fixed the text displayed onscreen after selecting “Quit Game” from the System Menu on the title screen.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug causing certain bosses to be rendered incorrectly.
The version number of this update shown at the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
App Ver. 22
Regulation Ver. 1.02.1*
Armored Core 6 day one patch notes for version 1.01 update
- Several features have been added.
- Game performance and usability have been improved.
- Game balance has been adjusted.
- Some errors in the text have been corrected.
- In addition to the above, various errors have been corrected.
Check out the official website here.
Armored Core 6 Fires of Rubicon is out now worldwide for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Steam. Details for all the editions and more are here.