With Master Roshi set to arrive in Dragon Ball FighterZ beginning tomorrow for pass owners and later in the week for individual purchases, Bandai Namco Entertainment has begun rolling out the major version 1.25 update for the game. This update has support for new DLC, balance adjustments for fighters, a new BGM track, and more. The Dragon Ball FighterZ version 1.25 update download size is 307.3MB on PS4. Watch the Master Roshi launch trailer for Dragon Ball FighterZ below:
Dragon Ball FighterZ version 1.25 update patch notes
The full patch notes are below but balance changes and adjustments to fighters are here.
- Added data for Dragon Ball FighterZ – FighterZ Pack 17 DLC. Must be purchased and downloaded separately.
- Made adjustments to fighting mechanics.
- Added a BGM track commemorating the Z Union that won the FighterZ Cup.
- Updated Replay data (Replay data from older versions cannot be played).
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to overall stability.
Dragon Ball FighterZ Master Roshi release date
Master Roshi releases on September 16 for those who own the FighterZ Pass and on September 18 for those who want to buy the DLC standalone.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is now available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.