With Super Baby 2 set to arrive in Dragon Ball FighterZ this week for pass owners, Bandai Namco Entertainment has begun rolling out the major version 1.26 update for the game. This update has support for new DLC, adjustments for fighters, fixes bugs, and more. The Dragon Ball FighterZ version 1.26 update download size is 294.2MB on PS4. Watch the Super Baby 2 gameplay trailer for Dragon Ball FighterZ below:
Dragon Ball FighterZ version 1.26 update patch notes
- Added data for Dragon Ball FighterZ – FighterZ Pack 18 downloadable content. Note: Must be purchased and downloaded separately.
- Fixed issues with fighting mechanics.
- Updated replay data version. (Replay data from older versions cannot be played)
- Fixed bugs and made improvements to overall stability.
Dragon Ball FighterZ version 1.26 update balance adjustments
Vegeta: Energy Cutter no longer hits the same opponent multiple times under certain conditions.
Gotenks: Fixed an issue in which damage scaling would not apply to any attack canceled into after Miracle Super Punch or Great Special Rolling Kick.
Cell: Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to perform a Super Attack after standing light attack: follow-up 2.
Piccolo: Fixed an issue in which it was difficult to land a standing unique attack against some characters while they are in the air.
- Fixed an issue in which the opponent would lock up when Master Roshi canceled their attack with Lullaby Fist.
- Fixed an issue in which the K.O. animation for Evil Containment Wave would not play correctly under certain conditions.
- Made it easier to perform an Ultimate Z Change from Turtle Hermit Extraordinaire.
- Reduced invincibility time for Martial Spirit and Z Assist (B Type).
- Lengthened start-up of the 2nd hit of Z Assist (B Type) when the attack does not hit the opponent’s main character.
- Start-up for Z Assist (B Type) no longer speeds up when Master Roshi is hit by the opponent’s attack before start-up.
Hit: Fixed an issue in which Direct Hit would not land against some characters who are in a wall bounce.
Goku (Ultra Instinct): Fixed an issue in which some characters would freeze under certain conditions during an Ultimate Z Change involving Unpolished Instinct.
Captain Ginyu: Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Z Assist (B Type).
Android 21: Fixed an issue in which heavy Hors d’Oeuvre Stab could not be performed with half a Ki gauge bar when it links from some absorbed Special Moves.
Bardock: Fixed an issue in which the timing at which an Ultimate Z Change is no longer possible during the mid-air version of Saiyan Spirit differed from the grounded version.
Goku (SSGSS): Fixed an issue in which the Ki gauge would increase from Super God Shock Flash (Heavy).
Dragon Ball FighterZ Super Baby 2 release date
Super Baby 2 releases on January 15 for those who own the FighterZ Pass.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is now available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.