Bandai Namco Entertainment just released Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot version 1.04 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC to address load times and fix other issues with the game. The update released a few hours ago on all platforms. If you’ve not gotten the game yet, read our impressions of the PC version here.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot version 1.04 update patch notes
- Reduced Loading Times when travelling from one area to another
- Fixed issue where players were unable to accept the Sub Story “Telekinesis Training”(Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if you saved and loaded your Save Data after fighting Tien
- Fixed issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you saved and loaded your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5)
- Fixed issue where Chi-Chi couldn’t be found on the field if you accepted the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and cleared the Main Story without completing the Sub Story
- Fixed issue that caused characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy
- Xbox One Only: Fixed issue where Opening Movie wasn’t playing before Title Screen
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you want to play it on PC, you will need to buy it from outside Steam in India.