Fairy Tail from Gust and Koei Tecmo is out today on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC in Europe, India, Australia, and more with the North American release set for tomorrow. Koei Tecmo and Gust’s take on the Fairy Tail anime and manga in the form of a JRPG brings multiple playable characters, turn based combat, and more to PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC today. The Fairy Tail day one patch has just gone live bringing character model fixes, adjustments to the script, and more. The download size is 348MB on Nintendo Switch. Watch the trailer for Fairy Tail below:
Fairy Tail version 1.01 update patch notes
- Minor script bugs fixed in the scenario.
- During certain scenes some characters models expressions were adjusted.
- Weird camera angle during the awakening scene of Laxus was corrected.
- Various textures clipping fixed.
- Various text adjustments (misspelling, etc.).
- Some mistranslated parts corrected.
- Various display errors fixed in the French version.
- Staff roll edited.
Fairy Tail is out now on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.