Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker finally released worldwide on PS5, PS4, and PC platforms last year. If you’ve not kept up with the expansion, Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker included the new reaper job, Male Viera Race, a new data center, and more. Today, Square Enix revealed new details for the upcoming Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3 Gods Revel Lands Tremble patch. This update is scheduled for release in early January 2023 and it will bring in new story quests, a new dungeon, new trial, and much more.
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3 features and content
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New Alliance Raid Dungeon – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis
- New Trial
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31)
- Deep Dungeon – Eureka Orthos (Patch 6.35)
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal)
- Additional Duty Support
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 6.35)
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons (Patch 6.35)
- Tool Enhancement Quests (Patch 6.35)
- New Tribal Quests – The Loporrits (Patch 6.35)
- New Custom Deliveries
- Treasure Hunt – The Shifting Gymnasion Agonon
- Island Sanctuary Updates
- Crystalline Conflict – New Arena
- The Gold Saucer – New Course for Leap of Faith
- Housing Update
- New Mounts, Minions, and Emotes
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker’s official website is live here.
Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker is out now on PS5, PS4, Windows, macOS, and Steam.