Fire Emblem Engage is out now worldwide on Nintendo Switch, and Nintendo has released the final DLC for the game today. With version 2.0.0 update, the Fire Emblem Engage Fell Xenologue DLC is out now on Nintendo Switch for expansion pass owners. Fire Emblem Engage is the first Intelligent Systems-developed Fire Emblem game for the Nintendo Switch family of systems following two superb Warriors games and the brilliant Fire Emblem Three Houses developed by Koei Tecmo. If you’ve not played it yet, read my Fire Emblem Engage Switch review here. Check out the Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass Wave 4 DLC trailer below:
How to access Fell Xenologue in Fire Emblem Engage
- Once you’ve unlocked the ancient well by chapter 7, go to the Ancient Well. If you’ve not unlocked that yet, I’ve detailed it below.
- Once you’ve unlocked the Ancient Well, go back there for a cut-scene with Vander.
- You will now be able to access the Fell Xenologue DLC from the Ancient Well.
- You can complete it partially and come back between chapters.
Note that the difficulty of the Fell Xenologue is separate from the main game.
How to unlock Ancient Well in Fire Emblem Engage
- Once you’ve updated to 2.0.0 (or 1.3.0 before), speak to Durthon at the Armory once you reach Chapter 7.
- He will mention losing a weapon in the Well.
- Go near the training area and you will find the Revanche and Represailles.
- Go back to Durthon and you will now have access to the Ancient Well.
Fire Emblem Engage version 2.0.0 update patch notes
- Compatible with Wave 4 of the Expansion Pass.
- Update Bonus has been added. You can receive items when entering the Somniel from Chapter 5 or later.
- Collaboration content with the smartphone app “Fire Emblem Heroes” can now be downloaded for free from the Nintendo eShop.
- You can receive items when entering the Somniel after downloading the data from the eShop.
- Note that players who have already downloaded the bonuses from linking with “Fire Emblem Heroes” cannot download the content again.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass price
The Expansion Pass is priced at $29.99. Check it out on the eShop here.
Fire Emblem Engage DLC release date roadmap
DLC Wave 1 release date: Out Now
This DLC includes:
- Emblem Bracelet for Edelgard/Dimitri/Claude will be added (three Emblems that dwell in one bracelet). When a unit wears the Emblem Bracelet, they will receive stat boosts (including a 20% increase in earned EXP). Note: You will receive the bracelet immediately after viewing the event on Lookout Ridge in the Somniel.
- Emblem bracelet for Tiki will be added: A unit wearing the bracelet will have improved stat growth when leveling up. Note: Bracelet becomes available after clearing the newly added Divine Paralogue map.
Support Items: Boots, Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, Secret Book, Speedwing, Goddess Icon, Dracoshield, Talisman
- Note: You will receive these the first time you visit the Somniel after Chapter 5.
New Accessories: Receive at the Boutique in the Somniel. Rare Set, Frilled Band, Big Ribbon, Single Earring, Round Specs. Note: You will receive these the first time you visit the Boutique after Chapter 6.
Silver Card: While you possess this item, in-game purchases in the Armory and Item Shop will be discounted by 30%. Note: You can find this item in the newly added Divine Paralogue map.
DLC Wave 2 release date: Out Now
This DLC includes:
- Additional Emblems: Hector and Camilla
- Support Items: (consumable items & crafting materials)
- New Accessories
DLC Wave 3 release date: Out Now
This DLC includes: Additional Emblems – Chrom and Robin. Patch notes above.
DLC Wave 4 release date: Out Now
This DLC includes:
- Additional Story – Fell Xenologue: New characters, new maps and a separate story from the main, chapter-based story.
- Additional Classes.
Fire Emblem Engage is out now on Nintendo Switch worldwide.