Originally released through Steam Early Access last year, Konami’s GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon released last week on Nintendo Switch worldwide. The PC version was just updated to 1.0 this morning on Steam with the Deluxe Edition now being sold on its own. Those who bought GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon during the Steam Early Access launch got the Deluxe Edition contents for free with the base release. Watch the GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon launch trailer below:
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon highlights since early access release on PC
- Added a new playable character – Getsu Renge
- Added the Apprentice difficulty for players finding the game too challenging
- Added new features e.g. ‘Dismantle’ and ‘Raise Equipment Rank’
- Added a new stage, Subspace Citadel
- Added new enemies including Subspace Citadel boss Daidarabotchi
- Added the Hall of Treasures, allowing players to view their defeated enemies
- Added a new main weapon, Whip
- Added the new Secret Art, ‘Weapon Rack Order’
- Various gameplay adjustments, bug fixes and quality of life improvements to balance gameplay
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon PC price
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon is priced at $24.99 and $34.99 for the Deluxe. It has great pricing in India at Rs. 569 which is in line with Valve’s recommended regional pricing for India.
GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon is out now on PC and Nintendo Switch. It was rated to come to PlayStation and Xbox platforms so an announcement for those ports might happen in the near future.