Bandai Namco Entertainment just released another big update for God Eater 3 and the company has confirmed that this is the final planned update for the game. It has been great seeing the team support a great game so well ever since it debuted on PS4, PC, and eventually arrived on Nintendo Switch. The God Eater 3 version 2.50 update is now live on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC bringing new missions, new aragami, new avatar items, balance changes, bug fixes, and more. Watch the video below highlighting the update:
God Eater 3 version 2.50 update download size
The God Eater 3 version 2.50 update download size is around 5GB on PC via Steam and 4.826GB on PS4.
God Eater 3 version 2.50 update patch notes
- Standard Missions: Added new missions to the Extra section.
- Extra Episodes: Added new episodes to Traversing the Past.
- Certification Missions: Added new Certification Missions.
- Time Attack Missions: Added new Time Attack Missions.
- Special Missions: Added new missions to the Requests from Gleipnir and Challenge to the Hounds sections.
- Crimson AShland Missions: Added new Crimson Ashland Missions where ash anomalies constantly shift and change.
Abandoned God Arcs
Added Abandoned God Arcs with new skills. These can be obtained from certain highly difficult missions.
- Added new items for the Accessory A slot: Oden Sandwich, Anubis Gold, Silver Tiara, and Golden Crown. Certain items must be unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions.
- Added new items for the Accessory B slot: Mustache.
- Added new outfits:
Male – Noble Tango, Noble Waltz, Noble Ballet, Noble Bolero, Pennywort School, Chrysanthemum Academy, Gleipnir Institute, Dusty Miller Prep, Crimson Queen Tech.
Female – Noble Tango, Noble Waltz, Noble Ballet, Noble Bolero, Pennywort School, Chrysanthemum Academy, Gleipnir Institute, Dusty Miller Prep, Crimson Queen Tech.
Fixed various issues to provide a better gaming experience.
God Eater 3 is now available on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Read our review here.