Gran Turismo 7 is available worldwide on PS5 and PS4. Read our full review of the PS5 version here. After an extended server maintenance and patch that nerfed specific race rewards, Polyphony Digital and Sony have revealed plans to increase credits earned in the game in addition to giving all players 1 million in-game credits (available to claim until April 25) for the recent issues. Gran Turismo 7 is planned to get many updates including new courses, cars, world circuits events, Music Rally, and more as revealed before, but we now have more details on what to expect leading into April and more including the ability to sell cars. Watch the Gran Turismo 7 gameplay showcase video below:
Gran Turismo 7 April updates and patches to bring in increased rewards
- Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
- Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
- Increase of rewards in Online Races.
- Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
- Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
- Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Gran Turismo 7 future update contents
- Increase the payout value of limited time rewards as we develop as a live service.
- Further World Circuit event additions.
- Addition of Endurance Races to Missions including 24-hour races.
- Addition of Online Time Trials and awarding of rewards according to the player’s difference with the top ranked time.
- Make it so cars can be sold.
Gran Turismo 7 is out now on PS5 and PS4 worldwide.