GT Sport’s version 1.62 update has launched on PS4 and PS4 Pro worldwide. The download size for this update is 313.2MB. While many past updates have been bringing in new cars and tracks in addition to GT League rounds, today’s update brings in one new car, some decals, and some improvements to the game. If you’ve not kept up with GT Sport recently, check out the last few updates here and here. Polyphony Digital has been updating GT Sport constantly since launch and the game right now is very polished and content packed. Today’s update is the first update in a few months following 1.61 and 1.60.
Gran Turismo Sport version 1.62 update November 2020 patch notes
An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
Cars – The following new car has been added: Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ”High performance” ’20
Decals – The following new logos have been added to the Decals section of My Library and are available by selecting a car from the relevant manufacturer in the Livery Editor:・
- Nissan: Nissan 04, 05
- Mazda: Mazda 05~07
- Toyota Gazoo Racing：Toyota Gazoo Racing 01~10
The following logos have been removed from the Decals section of My Library and from the Favourite page, if they were added – Mazda: Mazda 01, Mazda 100 years 01, Mazda 100 years 02
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo’ and ‘Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) ’16’ cars wherein the rear wheels did not appear to turn when steering.
- Fixed an issue wherein attempting to access the ‘Sport’ mode after playing in Lobby could result in a network error [NE-21097097].
- Support for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel & Pedals have been added. Accordingly, the device name in the key assignment options has been changed to ‘Logitech G29/G923’.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
GT Sport is now available on PS4.