Bandai Namco Entertainment just released Jump Force version 2.05 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. The Jump Force version 2.05 update download size is 19.2GB on Xbox One and 898.9MB on PS4. Details for the last Jump Force update are here. Jump Force arrived on Nintendo Switch following the other platforms as Jump Force Deluxe Edition and it even got a retail release in India. Hopefully this year, Jump Force on Nintendo Switch catches up to other platforms to be able to get DLC and all updates on time. Watch the newest Jump Force DLC trailer featuring Yoruichi Shihouin below:
Jump Force version 2.05 update patch notes
Performed the following update:
- Added missions at the Mission Counter.
- Added new stage “Los Angeles”.
- Adjusted battle part.
- Improved game stability.
Jump Force version 2.05 update balance adjustments for characters
- Adjusted Piccolo’s Evil Assault so that after hitting an opponent, you can do a Pursuit Attack by rushing.
- Adjusted Piccolo’s Hellzone Grenade so that even if a support attack is used while the grenade is visible, the grenade will not disappear.
- Adjusted so that when Pegasus Seiya’s Awakened Ability “Cosmic Star Arrow” is used after the Pegasus Meteor Fist attack, the opponent cannot escape.
- Increased the hit stop time when Dragon Shiryu’s Soaring Mountain Dragon attack hits an opponent. Adjusted so that when the attack hits, you can follow up with an Excalibur attack.
- Adjusted so that Galena (Playable Character)’s Wild Hunt can be charged by holding and armor is strengthened while activated.
- Adjusted so that Kurapika’s throw can be followed up with a Steal Chain attack.
- Reduced the rigid time while guarding attacks by Monkey D. Luffy’s Gum-Gum Red Hawk.
- Reduced the duration of Marshall D. Teach’s Dark End. Adjusted so that when the opponent is attacked, their down value increases and the explosion attack range is reduced. Adjusted so that if you are attacked before the dark mass hits the ground, the attack is cancelled out.
- Adjusted Health and ATK stats for Trafalgar Law
- Adjusted Ability Gauge quantity for Cell (Perfect Form)’s Perfect Barrier
Jump Force version 2.04 update patch notes
- Performed the following update: Stability improvements.
Jump Force version 2.03 update patch notes
- Added Premium Shop Counter.
- Stability Improvements.
- Additional mission(s) at the Mission Counter.
Jump Force Yoruichi Shihouin release date
Yoruichi Shihouin from Bleach joins Jump Force on February 2. The character DLC will be priced at $3.99 and Yoruichi Shihouin is included in the Character Pass 2 priced at $17.99. If you own the Character Pass 2 DLC, you will get Yoruichi Shihouin on January 29.
Jump Force is now available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Updated on January 28, 2021 at 3:15 PM – Added Jump Force version 2.05 character balance adjustments.