Nihon Falcom‘s newest Trails game, The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki, was just updated in Japan to bring in 60fps support and a lot more. Falcom also released a free demo for the game on the PS Store in Japan. This demo is playable on PS5 via backward compatibility and on PS4. I tried the demo on PS5 and it runs great. Check out details of Kuro no Kiseki’s combat and more. Kuro no Kiseki is a 40th anniversary game for Falcom. Watch the Kuro no Kiseki trailer (be warned of spoilers for returning characters) below:
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro no Kiseki PS4 demo download
You can download the demo here from the PS Store in Japan.
Kuro no Kiseki version 1.10 update patch notes
The patch notes via Gematsu are below:
- Variable frame rate support (60 frames per second).
- Added functionality to skip S Crafts / high-level arts scenes.
- Added “automatically convert to high-level quartz” function to orbment auto-equip.
- Log menu support during event decisions (L2 button + up on the D-pad).
- Added left / right movement option for target selection.
- Fixed a bug where certain inputs / battles would not allow the player to move forward.
- Added “Shard Skill List” to orbment settings screen.
- Upgraded the production of some event scenes such as the prologue.
- Fixed typos.
- Fixed various bugs.
Kuro no Kiseki English release date
The West is now a few games behind Japan once again with fans waiting for NIS America to release the recently announced localizations for the Crossbell games and Hajimari no Kiseki. We will likely be waiting until at least 2023 for Kuro no Kiseki in English.
Kuro no Kiseki character details and information about the world are on the official website. Check out the official Kuro no Kiseki website here.
The Legend of Heroes: Kuro No Kiseki is out now on PS4 in Japan.