Shiravune released Aquaplus’ new RPG Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten worldwide on PC via Steam last year. This was Aquaplus’ first worldwide simultaneous release of a new game. Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten is the 20th anniversary celebration title for the Utawarerumono series. It released in Japan on PS4, PS5, and Steam with the global release debuting on Steam. NIS America will be releasing it on console this fall. Monochrome Mobius had some issues at launch on PC, but has been updated a few times since. Today, Shiravune added a new Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten Clear Bonus for the PC version including messages from the voice actors.
Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten April 2023 PC update with clear bonus patch notes
- Added messages from the voice actors to the English and Chinese versions. These messages can be accessed from the title screen after clearing the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause battles not to conclude properly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some doors to be impassable even when opened.
- Fixed an issue that caused the following ABLs to take effect before they were activated:
- Extravagant Experience
- Mo’ Money
- Paid in Experience
- Employee Benefits
- Fixed an issue that could cause characters to become invisible during events.
- Fixed an issue that could cause resource points and enemies not to appear correctly upon loading.
- Fixed some typos in the text.
- Various minor fixes and adjustments.
Read my review in progress which I will be updating with a score very soon here. Check it out on Steam here. While it already ran very well on Steam Deck from launch, I’m glad to see Monochrome Mobius Verified on Steam Deck by Valve and to see it get updated often. I hope the English console version will see improvements as well.
Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten is out now worldwide on PC via Steam. It releases this Fall for PS5 and PS4 in the West through NIS America.