Atlus is releasing an enhanced version of Persona 5 with a ton of enhancements and new content for PlayStation 4 this October in Japan. Barring a new party member, there will be new areas, new mini-games, and a lot more. Atlus USA showcased an English version of the Persona 5 Royal trailer as well at E3 2019. Today, Atlus revealed a Digital Deluxe Edition for Japan and pre-orders for it are now live on PSN in Japan. It is priced at 11,800 Yen without tax.
Persona 5 Royal Digital Deluxe Edition contents:
- Persona 5 Royal PS4 game
- Limited Morgana car sticker
- Persona 5 Royal PS4 theme
- Persona 5 Royal soundtrack set with new music
- Velvet Room costume and BGM Special set
- Feather man costume and BGM Special set
- DLC Persona Set including Orpheus Kai and more
Those who already pre-ordered Persona 5 Royal on PSN in Japan can opt to buy a Digital Deluxe Upgrade to convert the base game to the Digital Deluxe Edition.
Persona 5 Royal releases on October 31 in Japan for PlayStation 4. It releases in North America and Europe in 2020 on PlayStation 4.