The Days of Play Sale 2019 is officially under way. During this period, Sony has deep discounts on PS4 games, PS VR bundles, and DualShock 4 controllers. While internationally the PS4 and PS4 Pro get price cuts alongside the PlayStation headsets, India gets neither. Reason being, the PS4 has already been discounted until the end of the month and PS4 Pro supplies have been erratic, with no new stock in the country for the last two months.
With that in mind, here’s what you should get from the Days of Play Sale 2019
PS4 Days of Play Sale 2019 best deals
- Shadow of Colossus Rs. 1,499 (MRP Rs. 2,499)
- Bloodborne Game of the Year Edition Rs. 1,499 (MRP Rs. 1,999)
- PS Plus 12 month subscription Rs. 3,107 (MRP Rs. 4,439)
- PS VR Starter Pack Rs. 24,630 (MRP Rs. 28,580)
- DualShock 4 controllers in Red, Black, White, Blue, or Camouflage Rs. 4,050 (MRP Rs. 5,050)
Previously it was revealed that the PS5 would have backwards compatibility, which means that PS4 games would work on the upcoming console. What’s more is, it would sport faster loading times.
“The performance of an application on a new device may be closely matched to the performance of that same application on the legacy device by tuning the operating parameters of the new device,” reads a recently filed patent from Sony. These conclude clock frequencies, instruction launch rates, and the like. Developers would be able to test and optimise their games for backwards compatibility without having to modify its existing code.