Koei Tecmo Europe just released a new update for Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV on PS4 and PC. This update is the version 1.09 update on PS4 and it will roll out on PC via Steam soon if it hasn’t already been made available. Koei Tecmo has been updating the game a fair bit ever since launch bringing in Chinese voices, new paid DLC, and much more including 60fps gameplay on PC. The patch notes for the September update have been revealed for both PS4 and are likely same for PC. The update download size is 45.88MB on PS4. Watch the trailer for the upcoming Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV expansion below:
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV version 1.09 update September patch notes
Function Expansion / Adjustments
- Improved the AI for Coalitions.
- Improved the coloring of land for forces after historic events.
- Corrected an issue in which, in the historic event “The Love Triangle Plot: Conclusion”, the parameters of the gate soldiers under Dong Zhuo’s command were reduced lower than intended.
- Corrected the conditions for specialties displayed under Specialties.
- Corrected an issue in which, after performing a specific procedure, the focus cursor on the map would disappear.
- Corrected typographical errors and messages.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV September DLC
Today, the following DLC has begun rolling out worldwide on PS4 and PC:
- Difficulty [Extreme] & Scenario Settings Set
- Scenario [A Yellow Sky]
- Scenario [Conflict among Clans]
- Scenario [Gongsun Zan: the Hero of Hebei]
These are included in the season pass as well as sold separately.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV is now available on PS4 and PC. Read my review of the PS4 version here. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack releases in 2021 for for PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam.