WayForward just announced an English release of Rose & Camellia Collection at Limited Run Games’ LRG3 showcase. Rose & Camellia Collection from Japanese developer Nigoro released on Switch in Japan, and it will bring five games and more than 30 characters and new English voice acting to the West beginning late 2023. It also has a new intro sequence and vocal theme song for the Western release. Watch the Rose & Camellia Collection English physical release and digital announcement trailer below:
Rose & Camellia Collection features
The following features have been revealed by WayForward:
- Five games in one: Rose & Camellia, Rose & Camellia 2, Rose & Camellia 3, Rose & Camellia 4, and Rose & Camellia vs. La-Mulana
- Make your mark on high society in a story of aristocratic absurdity!
- Reflex-based one-on-one battles: slap, dodge, feint, and counter your way to victory!
- Two different control methods: motion-based Joy-Con controls or touch-screen swipes!
- More than 30 characters, all with full English voiceovers!
- Two-player local versus mode! Give your friends the ultimate smackdown!
- Classy anime-style intro and vocal theme songs!
Rose & Camellia Collection English screenshots
Check out the English gameplay screenshots below:
Details for the Rose & Camellia Collection English physical release will be announced soon. The digital release will be handled by WayForward while Limited Run Games will handle the physical release.
Rose & Camellia Collection releases in late 2023 for Nintendo Switch in the West through WayForward and Limited Run Games.