SD Gundam Battle Alliance from Bandai Namco Entertainment released last year for all consoles and PC platforms. I enjoyed it quite a bit despite its issues. Read my Xbox Series X review here and Nintendo Switch review here. Today, Bandai Namco Entertainment revealed the SD Gundam Battle Alliance version 1.40 update patch notes ahead of the Witch From Mercury DLC release date which is May 11. This update arrives beginning May 10 so it might be live when you read this news story.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance version 1.40 update patch notes
Details of Update
The paid DLC pack, “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack”, will be available on 11 May 2023. Please note that there will be no additional missions.
- Fixed an issue which caused the third attack from Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused the final attack from Gundam Kimaris Vidar’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex’s counter to miss when used against certain attacks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented SPA recast speedup bonuses to be received when using subweapons with the following units:
- Fixed an issue which prevented expansion part effects to not trigger when the following units use a ranged weapon and then perform other attacks before the ranged weapon attack hits the enemy:
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer which caused equipped expansion parts with “Perfect Guard Skill Meter Recovery” effects to not trigger for the guest even after a perfect guard is performed against a ranged attack.
- Fixed an issue which caused an event that doesn’t usually occur in multiplayer to trigger when the host player selects “Gundam” as a partner and plays the “Hero of Lacroa” mission in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue which caused some dialogue to not be displayed in the “Seen and Unseen” mission after “Apsaras III” appears.
For SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE on PlayStation 5
- Fixed an issue which caused game progress in the game hub to not reach 100%.
*If you have already completed a mission, game progress will be updated after applying Patch Update 1.40.
For SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE on PlayStation 5 / PlayStation 4
- Fixed an issue which caused the game to freeze during the “Seen and Unseen” and “The Descending Sword” mission cutscenes for PlayStation 4 players that played with PlayStation 5 host players, whose graphics options were set to “Prioritise Graphics”.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance Witch From Mercury DLC Pack contents
Barring the reveal of the DLC being paid and it including Gundam Aerial and Suletta Mercury, no more information is available right now.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance demo download
I’ve been recommended Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury by loads of friends and haven’t gotten around to it yet. I should try and watch some of it before this DLC pack releases at least.
SD Gundam Battle Alliance is out now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Store on PC, and Steam worldwide.