Bandai Namco Entertainment just released the version 2.10 update for Soulcalibur VI on PS4 with Xbox One and PC Steam set to roll out soon. This update adds support for the new Haohmaru DLC, new creation parts, and more. It also includes various balance changes for characters and a new stage. It is great to see so much support for Soulcalibur VI with the big 2.00 update and now this. Watch the Haohmaru DLC trailer for Soulcalibur VI below:
Soulcalibur VI version 2.10 update download size
The Soulcalibur VI version 2.10 update download size is 1.014GB on PS4. The update is yet to roll out on PC and Xbox One.
Soulcalibur VI version 2.10 update patch notes
- Added data for DLC pack 9: Haohmaru.
- Fixed performance for certain actions in battle and adjusted balance.
- Added data for DLC pack 10: Character Creation Set D.
- Added equipment to Character Creation mode separate from that in DLC Packs 9 and 10.
- Added the new stage: Master Swordsman’s Cave Wicked Depths.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added the ability to set a room name for casual matches.
- Added the ability to move the cursor at a higher speed in Character Creation mode by holding a button.
- Added the ability to turn the soul charged state on/off under Position Reset Settings in Training mode.
- Improved the downed state under Action Settings 2 in Training mode.
- Added a random feature under Music Settings in the Options menu.
- Fixed other bugs and improved certain features.
Soulcalibur VI is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.