Nintendo just released the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 version 2.1.1 update on Nintendo Switch. If you missed the recent soundtrack news for the series, read the music from Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Future Redeemed, and more is now up on digital services. If you’ve not gotten the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed DLC, read my 10/10 review of it here. The DLC is a part of the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass Volume 4. Watch Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed DLC battle theme video below:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 version 2.1.1 update patch notes
- Fixed an issue where not having the Expansion Pass would cause the Special Hero BGM, Audio environment in Audio Setting, as well as Notifications to not display.
- Fixed an issue with Staying Power’s Art Follow-Up, where activating Fusion Arts would cause the Follow-Up Attack damage to be dealt to the character using Fusion Arts and allies.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 version 2.1.0 update patch notes
- Added amiibo functionality to the game for “Pyra” and “Mythra” amiibo. By scanning the amiibo in “System” > “amiibo” in the Menu Screen, you will be able to use the following special clothing items.
- Pyra amiiboAegis Sword: Pyra (Limited to Swordfighter)
- Mythra amiiboAegis Sword: Mythra (Limited to Swordfighter)
- A Nopon NPC, Miibomii, has appeared at Llyn Nyddwr Camp in the Fornis region. Meeting certain criteria while playing the game will also let you obtain the aforementioned Pyra and Mythra amiibo items from Miibomii.
Bug Fixes for “Future Redeemed”
Fixed the following issues for Expansion Pass Wave 4, “Future Redeemed”.
- Increased the percentage chance to re-acquire Battle Manuals, Tactics Manuals, and Strategy Manuals.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to re-attempt the final battle after experiencing a party wipe.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete the Chapter 2 quest, “Pursue Glimmer”, who’s thought to have headed north-west.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed update 2.0.0 patch notes
Additions to Spec
- Added functionality to receive Expansion Pass Wave 4.
- Fixed an issue where starting a NEW GAME after acquiring swimwear would make the player unable to receive the swimwear.
- In the event that this issue is already affecting your game, updating the title will cause the swimwear to already be acquired.
- Fixed an issue where a character’s status display in battle would remain the same as when interlinked.
How to access Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed DLC?
Once you’ve purchased the expansion pass, update the game to version 2.0.0. Then launch the game and press + on the title screen to access the new Future Redeemed DLC.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 and the Future Redeemed DLC are out now worldwide for Nintendo Switch.