The Ninja Gaiden Master Collection that includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge with most of the previously released DLC and game modes released on all consoles and PC recently. Read my reviews of the PS4 version here and Nintendo Switch here. Today, Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja just announced and released a Ninja Gaiden Master Collection update on PC adding various display and graphics options. This is Ninja Gaiden Master Collection version 126.96.36.199 update for July 2021 on PC via Steam. The graphics options were announced to arrive in the prior update. Watch the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection launch trailer below:
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection version 188.8.131.52 PC update patch notes
The following were added to the Options menu of the title screen:
- Display mode
- Triple Buffering
- Depth of field
- Display shadows
These will be accessible in the launcher as revealed by Team Ninja.
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection version 184.108.40.206 PC update patch notes
- Added the screen resolution 1440p to LAUNCH OPTIONS.
- When 1440p is specified in LAUNCH OPTIONS, the rendering resolution is 2560 x 1440.
- On the first startup, the game now enters Fullscreen Mode.
- Pressing Alt + Enter now switches between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode.
- The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when in Fullscreen Mode.
- When in Windowed Mode, closing the window now ends the app.
- The game now saves whether you used Windowed or Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
- The app can now be ended from the pause menu.
- Other minor issues were corrected.
- We plan to add graphics options in a future update.
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection is out now on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.