The Ninja Gaiden Master Collection that includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge with most of the previously released DLC and game modes released on all consoles and PC a few weeks ago. Read my reviews of the PS4 version here and Nintendo Switch here. Today, Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja released an update for the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection on PC with support for 1440p, fixes for launching, and more. The important thing to note barring 1440p support is that Team Ninja plans to add graphics options in a future update as detailed on the Steam announcement. Watch the Ninja Gaiden Master Collection launch trailer below:
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection version 18.104.22.168 PC update patch notes
- Added the screen resolution 1440p to LAUNCH OPTIONS.
- When 1440p is specified in LAUNCH OPTIONS, the rendering resolution is 2560 x 1440.
- On the first startup, the game now enters Fullscreen Mode.
- Pressing Alt + Enter now switches between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode.
- The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when in Fullscreen Mode.
- When in Windowed Mode, closing the window now ends the app.
- The game now saves whether you used Windowed or Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
- The app can now be ended from the pause menu.
- Other minor issues were corrected.
- We plan to add graphics options in a future update.
This update download size was between 12MB and 36MB depending on the game in the collection.
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection is out now on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.