After a Steam version of Phantasy Star Online 2 was confirmed recently, a Steam page for the free-to-play online RPG from Sega has just gone live. Phantasy Star Online 2 was revealed for the West after years of waiting through Microsoft’s E3 2019 conference. It then launched on Xbox One and eventually made its way to PC via the Microsoft Store in North America. Today, a Steam release date has been revealed through the Steam page in previews. Watch the trailer below:
As of now, there is no information for Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis on Steam.
Phantasy Star Online 2 PC requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 and above
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT AMD RADEON HD2900XT or a Graphics Card of the same calibre and above
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80GB available space
- Additional Notes: Monitor Resolution: 1280 × 720 and above, Disk Drive 80GB and above (NTFS Format)
Phantasy Star Online 2 Steam region lock
As of now, the page is visible in India and many countries outside North America. It remains to be seen whether Sega will allow or block players from outside North America to access this on Steam next week.
Phantasy Star Online 2 is now available on Xbox One and the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 in North America. It releases on August 5 on Steam as of this writing.