Rune Factory 5 from Xseed Games and Marvelous is finally available in the West on Nintendo Switch. If you’ve not gotten it yet, read my Rune Factory 5 Switch review here. The newest entry in the series has some interesting changes to the core gameplay while retaining many aspects of what I love about Rune Factory 4. As with prior games, Rune Factory 5 has many facilities and stores selling items, equipment, and more. Each place has its own timings and work days. Hopefully this Rune Factory 5 Shop Timings guide will help you keep track of all the stores and facility timings in the game.
Rune Factory 5 shop timings and facilities guide
- True Strike Smithy: (9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 2 PM on holidays) – This is located at the top left of the map with the hammer symbol. You can buy equipment here.
- Rigbarth Outpost: You live here.
- Serendipity General Store: (9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 1:30 PM on holidays) – Located by the small pouch icon near the top of the map and to the right of the Rigbarth Outpost. This sells seeds, produce, cooking supplies, and more.
- Terry’s Detective Agency: (8 AM to 9 PM on weekdays and 8 AM to 9 PM on special holidays) – This is located by the magnifying glass icon on the bottom left of the map above the festival grounds. Terry launches this early into the story. You can check how many treasure chests you have opened here and accept requests here.
- The Sweet Hearth: (9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 1:30 PM on holidays) – This is the bread symbol building. You can buy recipe bread, clothes (after an expansion), and more.
- Lackadaisy: (12 PM to 9 PM on weekdays and 12 PM to 9 PM on holidays) – This is the knife and fork symbol building. You can buy recipe bread for takeout, eat here, and more.
- Rigbarth Clinic: (9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 6 PM on holidays) – This is the pill symbol building. You can buy medicine and eventually expand it to buy vaccines and more.
- The Blue Moon Inn: (10 AM to 10 PM on weekdays and 10 AM to 10 PM on holidays) – This is the bathtub symbol building. You can take baths here to restore your HP and RP.
- Studio Palmo: (9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 2 PM on holidays) – Located on the top right near the Blue Moon Inn. You buy furniture, expand buildings, and renovate here.
- The Crystalabra: (9 AM to 6 PM on weekdays and 9 AM to 2 PM on holidays) – You trade for crystals, buy magic, access a rotating inventory store, spells, rune abilities, and more here.
- Flowerstruck: You can buy flowers, seeds, and soil nutrients here.
Rune Factory 5 time explained
Here’s how time flows in Rune Factory 5 and how it compares to time in the real world:
- 2 seconds of real time is 1 minute in-game
- 2 minutes of real time is 1 hour in-game
- 48 minutes of real time is 1 day in-game
Time stops when you’re in a menu or dialog box.
Hopefully this feature helps you when you don’t want to move to each shop or facility to find out when they are open.
Rune Factory 5 is out now on Nintendo Switch.