At the Animal Crossing: New Horizons direct, Nintendo revealed the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Paradise Paid DLC and version 2.0.0. If you missed it in prior updates, details for Animal Crossing: New Horizons save transfer are here. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0.0 update has gone live a day earlier and it is available right now. This update is pretty big and it took a few minutes to install after downloading. It is the last major free update for the game. The update adds a lot of features the game should’ve had at launch like ordinances. Watch the trailer below:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0.0 update patch notes
Full patch notes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0.0 will be revealed later today.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 2.0.0 update contents
The update contents via Nintendo are below:
- Brewster Will Open a Café: Something new is coming to a corner of the museum. The quiet proprietor Brewster will open the Roost after you fulfill a certain favor for museum director Blathers. The Roost is a new location to take a relaxing break in and enjoy some hand-selected coffee. You may run into some island residents here, too. If you use the amiibo phone inside the café, you can invite other characters to join you by using compatible amiibo cards. If you’d like, you can even invite friends*** to your island and bring them to the Roost to enjoy relaxing cups of joe together.
- Take a Boat Tour With Kapp’n: Kapp’n hangs out at the pier and will take you to one of the remote islands on his boat. The sea shanty he serenades you with along the way is also part of the fun! You may arrive at islands with mysterious flora that’s never been seen before, or islands with different seasons and times of day. What kind of mysteries await?
- Unearth Gyroids: So far, fossils could be dug up from the ground, and now you can also find gyroids. Each gyroid plays unique sounds. You can even customize them to match their surroundings when you place them!
- Shop at the Open Market on Harv’s Island: Harv’s Island is undergoing a renewal. With a little help from his friend Harriet, Harvey is inviting some shops to the island for an open market. Contribute Bells to the cause to help make it happen! Familiar visitors on your island like Redd, Saharah and Kicks will have shops here now, and Reese & Cyrus’s shop will offer furniture customization that can’t be done through DIY workbenches. At Katrina’s shop, she’ll look at your fortune of the day. Harriet can even teach you some different hairstyles!
- Get Cooking: Cooking will be added to DIY recipes. After growing vegetables in your garden like tomatoes, wheat, sugarcane, potatoes and carrots, you can combine your harvest or other ingredients and fill up your dining table with delicious looking dishes. Enjoy while it’s hot!
- Further Support to Your Island Life: Nook, Inc. will offer further support for your island life. From group stretching at the plaza and bigger home storage, to the Resident Representative being able to establish ordinances like reducing the rate at which weeds grow or making all the residents get up early in the morning, there are more options to help you enjoy and adjust the island to fit your lifestyle.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Paradise DLC price
The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Paradise DLC is priced at $24.99.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available on Nintendo Switch. Read my review of it here. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons Happy Home Paradise DLC releases on November 5.