Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions from Bandai Namco Entertainment recently arrived on PS4, Nintendo Switch. and PC via Steam. It is one of the better anime games in recent years and well worth your time. Read my review of the PS4 Pro version here. Today, a major update has gone live on PS4 for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions with the Nintendo Switch and PC updates set for next month. The Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions version 1.02 update is a 111.1MB download on PS4. This update adds new functionality and has additions to existing content. Watch the Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions launch trailer below:
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions version 1.02 update patch notes
- Adjusted difficulty level of Otomo/Hanawa Middle School Match in ‘Episode of Tsubasa’.
- Improved matchmaking in Division Match and the cost difference between players.
- Added a function to display the unlock condition for an unlocked DAD.
- In-game notification called ‘News’ will be available.
- Improved other bugs and game balance issues.
- Adding several versions of top tier Training Items in a new shop called CC Shop including + type items.
- Online Challenge and Log-in Bonus Feature to gain new Captain Coins (CC).
- Improved functional stability.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions is out now on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.