Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions from Bandai Namco Entertainment released this year on PS4, Nintendo Switch. and PC via Steam. It is one of the better anime games in recent years and well worth your time. Read my review of the PS4 Pro version here. Today, a major update has gone live for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions in the form of version 1.10 update that is a 3.265GB download on PS4. This update adds a new assist mode, support for DLC, the Otomo Route, and a lot more including online improvements. Watch the Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions update trailer below:
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions version 1.10 update patch notes
- The invitation feature has been added to Room Match.
- A lower difficulty assist mode has been added to Episode: Tsubasa.
- The new Otomo Route has been added to Episode: New Hero.
- DLC: Additional character: Stefan Levin, Singprasert Bunnaak, and Ricardo Espadas have been added. DLC must be purchased separately and downloaded to use.
- Captain Coins can now be purchases through the CC Shop in Ultimate Edit.
- Balance changes were made to several moves and skills.
- Stability improvements have been made.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions is out now on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.