NIS America just released a demo for Disgaea 4 Complete+ on PS4 and Nintendo Switch ahead of its release later this month. The demo is available on the eShop for Nintendo Switch and PSN for PS4 right now. Disgaea 4 Complete+ is an enhanced release of Disgaea 4 that originally released on PS3 before seeing a PS Vita release. This version includes DLC and has a load of extras. Check out the new gameplay trailer for it below:
Disgaea 4 Complete+ demo download size
The Disgaea 4 Complete+ demo download size is 1.971GB on PS4 and 1.8GB on Nintendo Switch.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ demo save transfer
You can play the first full chapter through this demo and transfer your save to the full game.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ PS4 and Nintendo Switch contents:
- Contains all additional characters and scenarios from previous versions of Disgaea 4.
- Options for English or Japanese audio.
- Options for English or French text.
- Includes Peta-level spells and Job-specific Skills from Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited.
- Includes quality-of-life features that may seem familiar to those who have played Disgaea 5, such as the Cheat Shop, Event Viewer, Weapon Appearance, Innocent Warehouse, and Pay Up system to bribe Senators to change their votes in the assembly.
- Includes network features such as Map Edit and Upload, Pirate Edit and Upload, Pirate Duels, and Foreign Ministers.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ PS4 and Nintendo Switch enhancements:
- Resolution has been updated to 1920 x 1080p.
- You can now reposition characters while viewing the target areas of their skills, even for specials that have non-fixed target zones.
- Skill speed can be adjusted between x2, x3, and x4.
- You can now get a graphic preview of the Magichange weapon that your monster class becomes by viewing it in the Status screen.
- After winning a battle, the game will now auto-save when you return to base.
Disgaea 4 Complete+ releases on October 29 in North America and Europe (including digitally in India) for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Check out the official website here.