GT Sport’s version 1.56 update which is the free update for February 2020 is finally here. This update brings three new cars, new seven new GT League rounds, and more. If you’ve not kept up with GT Sport recently, check out the last few updates here and here. Polyphony Digital has been updating GT Sport constantly since launch and the game right now is very polished and content packed. A new bundle including the base game with all patches (for retail) and some addition content was also released as GT Sport Spec II. Watch the trailer for the February 2020 update below:
GT Sport February 2020 update car additions
- Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 2010
- Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS 2008
- Nissan 180SX Type X 1996
GT Sport February 2020 update download size
The GT Sport February 2020 version 1.56 update download size is 461.4MB.
GT Sport February 2020 update league additions
- Beginner League: 2 new rounds added to the FR Challenge
- Amateur League: 2 new rounds added to the Group 3 Cup
- Professional League: 2 new rounds added to the Lamborghini Cup
- Endurance League: 1 new round added to the X2019 Competition Endurance Series
Gran Turismo Sport is now available on PS4.