Kill la Kill The Game: IF released last week on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. If you haven’t picked it up yet, read my thoughts on the PS4 and Nintendo Switch versions here. The first patch for the game just went live on PS4 and it includes various fixes and balance changes including a few notable additions like support for more languages.
Kill la Kill The Game: IF 1.01 patch notes
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the monthly results under the Replay List in the Ranked Match lobby.
- Fixed a bug that affected ranking uploads.
- Fixed a bug where the character’s colours did not display properly in the Ranked Match lobby.
- Fixed an animation displayed during Story Mode.
- Fixed a bug where certain character chat voices weren’t playing properly during a Player Match.
- Fixed a bug that affected the Voice Library.
- Fixed grammar errors across all languages.
- Fixed a bug that affected Training Mode.
- Added German, Italian, and Spanish languages.
- Added a feature that allows character colour selections during various challenges.
- Adjusted character actions.
- Adjusted the AI.
- Adjusted the UI animations under Digital Figure.
- Adjusted the UI used in rooms.
- Adjusted the UI used in the results screen.
- Adjusted the Key Config UI.
- Adjusted the action start UI in Rankings.
- Adjusted the UI used in online settings.
- Adjusted the motion animations used in Story mode.
In addition to this, character specific balance changes have been made to all characters including the reduction in cooldown time for Valor Burst counter and the SEN-I-SOSHITSU changed to do two or more hits.
Kill la Kill The Game: IF 1.01 patch download size
As of now, the patch is live on PS4 and it is a 908.2 MB download.
Kill la Kill The Game: IF is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.