The King of Fighters XV from SNK is available worldwide on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, and PC platforms. Read my review of the PS5 version here. Today, SNK has released version 1.20 update on all platforms. It is currently rolling out now on all platforms featuring free DLC Omega Rugal, Boss Challenge mode, and more. The prior updates added new music to the DJ station and Team Garou DLC if you own the first season pass. If you missed the DLC roadmap, details for Team Pass 1 and for future DLC are here. The King of Fighters XV version 1.20 also fixes UI and sound issues. The King of Fighters XV version 1.14 update download size is 3.281GB on PS4 and 1.185GB on PS5. Watch the trailer for The King of Fighters XV Omega Rugal free DLC below:
The King of Fighters XV version 1.20 update patch notes
Full balance adjustments and patch notes are available here.
- Fair Play Score: The Fair Play Score of all players has been reset.
- Added Characters: Added Omega Rugal to the roster.
- Added Game Modes: Added the new mode Boss Challenge.
- Other: Resolved various issues with the sound, UI, etc.
The King of Fighters XV version 1.14 update patch notes
- This patch fixes an error that hardlocks the game.
The King of Fighters XV version 1.12 update patch notes
- Resolved issues that would cause freezing
- Rebalanced dashing input to make it easier
The King of Fighters XV version 1.11 patch notes
The full patch notes for version 1.11 update are here.
The King of Fighters XV version 1.11 balance adjustments
The full balance adjustments for version 1.11 are here.
The King of Fighters XV is out now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, and Windows 10.