River City Girls 2 from WayForward is finally releasing in the West next week. It was originally announced a little while ago and released in Japan and Asia recently. It features six playable characters, new areas, branching paths, online co-op, new music from Megan McDuffee, and more. Alongside the River City Girls release date announcement, WayForward also confirmed the price point and gameplay features. Watch the River City Girls 2 trailer focusing on the amazing Marian below:
River City Girls 2 soundtrack
Check out the soundtrack here but be warned for some spoilers in the song names.
River City Girls 2 online co-op and multiplayer
River City Girls 2 features two player co-op with local and online play support.
River City Girls 2 price
River City Girls 2 is priced at $39.99.
River City Girls 2 physical release
River City Girls 2 is getting a physical release on PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch from Limited Run Games. This will arrive after the River City Girls release date digitally.
River City Girls 2 features
The following features have been revealed by WayFoward:
- Six playable characters, each with their own fighting styles and upgradable move sets
- Enhanced combat: guard crushes, lift-off combos, and more
- River City is bigger than ever! New locations with multiple routes and secret areas
- Play solo or team up with a friend, locally or online
- New hired henchmen aid players in battle! Hold two recruits at once
- Loads of NPCs to meet, interact with, and punch in the face – including surprise cameos
- Awesome anime intro, comic book cutscenes, English and Japanese voiceovers, and a spectacular soundtrack featuring RCG1 composer Megan McDuffee
River City Girls 2 releases on December 15 for PS5, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC.