Samurai Warriors 5 is out now worldwide on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. The game is also fully playable on Xbox Series X|S and PS5 through backward compatibility. Read my Samurai Warriors 5 PS4 review here and Switch review here. Check out my platform comparison here. Following the Samurai Warriors 5 day one patch, Koei Tecmo has released Samurai Warriors 5 update version 1.02 on all platforms. The download size is 200.8MB on PS4 and PS5. Watch the Samurai Warriors 5 launch trailer below:
Samurai Warriors 5 version 1.02 update patch notes
- Fixed a bug in which the mature stage Musou Frenzy Attack would become the youth stage action during local 2P play.
- Changed the conditions for unlocking the “Defeat” BGM
- Carried out other bug fixes and balance adjustments
Samurai Warriors 5 version 1.01 update patch notes for day one patch
- Fixed an issue where Mitsuhide Akechi’s unique Power Attack would sometimes become a normal Power Attack.
- Fixed an issue where Mitshide Akechi’s unique Power Attack could not defeat enemies.
- Fixed an issue with the unlock condition for Hideyoshi Hashiba’s unique Power Attack.
- Fixed an issue wherein Tadakatsu Honda’s Musou Frency Attack would sometimes fail to hit a target.
- Fixed an issue wherein the attacks from the ‘Bow’ weapon type would sometimes fail to hit a target.
- Fixed an issue wherein voices would not play when Rage Mode is activated or ended.
- Fixed an issue that caused process failure for certain actions.
- Fixed an issue that caused NPC movement paths to be incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed an issue wherein missions that had not been issued were sometimes displayed during the post-battle process.
- Fixed an issue with story text.
- Fixed the drop item settings in some scenarios.
- Carried out other bug fixes and balance adjustments.
Samurai Warriors 5 is out now worldwide on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.