At the Japan Fighting Game Publishers Roundtable stream event over the weekend, Bandai Namco Entertainment revealed Soulcalibur VI’s version 2.20 update and confirmed the release date for Setsuka. Setsuka joins Soulcalibur VI tomorrow on all platforms. Today, version 2.21 and version 2.21 for Soulcalibur VI have gone live. The update adds a new stage, new costume parts, balance adjustments for all, and more. Setsuka follows Haohmaru who joined the game in recent months in the version 2.10 update. Watch the Setsuka trailer for Soulcalibur VI below:
Soulcalibur VI version 2.21 update patch notes
Soulcalibur VI version 2.21 update and version 2.20 update went live together right now. Patch notes for are below:
- Fixed errors in certain parts of the text.
- Fixed bugs and improved vertain features.
Soulcalibur VI version 2.20 update patch notes
- Added data for DLC Pack 11 “Setsuka”
- Adjusted balance and changed some in-battle behaviors.
- Added data for DLC Pack 12 “Character Creation Set E”
- Added items and equipment for character creation (separate from DLC Packs 11 and 12)
- Added the new stage Murakumo Shrine Grounds
- Fixed text errors.
- Added a feature in Character Creation mode that toggles whether character equipment will be destroyed in battle.
- Added Quick Character Selection to Training mode.
- Added a feature to the options menu that toggles whether or not actions performed after a match has ended will be displayed on screen. (This only applies to online battles).
- Fixed other bugs and improved certain features.
Soulcalibur VI version 2.20 update balance changes
Check out detailed balance changes on the official website here.
Soulcalibur VI is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.