Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town launched recently and it is the first new Story of Seasons game built for Nintendo Switch. Read my review of it here and check out my tips and tricks feature to get the most out of the game here. Alongside the game, Xseed Games released some DLC as a part of launch day and the expansion pass. Today, the second major batch of DLC for Expansion Pass owners has gone live with the Windswept Falls content and the School Uniforms DLC costumes for the protagonist and marriage candidates. There is no new update to go alongside the DLC with version 1.05 set to hopefully arrive soon. Make sure you’re on 1.04 right now before launching the game to access the DLC. Watch the new DLC trailer below:
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Expansion Pass contents
The Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Expansion Pass bundle of story content, new characters, and exclusive costume sets detailed below.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Expansion Pass price and bundles
The Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Expansion Pass is priced at $19.99 and there will be a bundle including the game and expansion pass for $69.99 titled the Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town + Expansion Pass Set.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town DLC schedule
The Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town DLC schedule with release months is below:
Part 1 – April 2021 (Available now)
- Animal Attire costumes for the protagonists and marriage candidates
- Olive Town Mystery Files sub-scenario – Join Mikey and Cindy to discover the cause of strange incidents occurring across Olive Town in the very first mystery scenario in the Story of Seasons series.
Part 2 – May 2021 (Available now)
- Windswept Falls Expansion Pack – Explore a refreshing, brand-new area home to four characters from a past entry on the Nintendo 3DS system (includes two marriage candidates).
- School Uniforms costume set for the protagonists and marriage candidates.
Part 3 – June 2021
- Terracotta Oasis Expansion Pack – Discover an exotic oasis home to four characters from Story of Seasons for Nintendo 3DS (includes two marriage candidates).
Part 4 – July 2021
- Yukata Set costumes for the protagonists and marriage candidates.
- The Legendary Sprite Dance sub-scenario – The Earth Sprite Village is livelier than ever, and the sprites are determined to revive their legendary dance and hold a feast…with or without Boss Sprite’s permission.
Part 5 – August 2021
- Twilight Isle Expansion Pack – Sail to an island bathed in twilight and meet the four characters from STORY OF SEASONS: Trio of Towns that have made it their new home (includes two marriage candidates).
Expansion Pass Purchase Bonus DLC – The following costume sets will be available to owners of the Expansion Pass at the game’s launch on March 23.
- Pete and Claire’s Overalls costumes from Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town.
- Yuto and Naomi’s Hoodies costumes from Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town.
- Henry and Holly’s Western Attire costumes from Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Mineral Town – how to change marriage candidates costumes with DLC
Make sure the DLC is on the eShop and marked as purchased first. If you don’t see this, check the re-download portion of your account to ensure you have downloaded any available DLC for the game. Once you have purchased and made sure the DLC has been or activated, you can select the Downloadable Content option on the title screen and activate this DLC for marriage candidates. For the first part, you can enable the Animal Attire (Marriage Candidates) DLC while you can enable to School Uniforms DLC for the second part of the DLC.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town version 1.0.5 update patch notes
Alongside Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town 1.0.4, Xseed Games has revealed the update notes for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town version 1.0.5. They are below including detailed changes coming to Makers and dialogue.
- Makers: In an effort to improve the functionality of makers, they will be changed so that each maker is able to create multiple items.
- Dialogue: Our team is now working on writing new dialogue so that players can enjoy getting to know the residents of Olive Town even more than before.
Full patch notes are below:
- Adjusts some of the residents’ existing dialogue and adds new dialogue.
- Changes the functionality of all makers.
- Improves visuals during eating scenes.
- Adds the ability to lock movement in a straight line.
- Adjusts cooking times.
- Removes the need to press the A Button when moving from indoors to outdoors.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town PC release
As of now, Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town has just been announced for Nintendo Switch. Considering how Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town arrived on Steam the same day as Nintendo Switch, I won’t be surprised if Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town gets announced for PC soon.
Check out Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town on the eShop here.
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town is out now on Nintendo Switch worldwide. Read my review here.