Capcom just released Street Fighter V: Champion Edition version 3.04 on both PS4 and Steam. Unlike most updates for the game that usually are full client downloads, this one follows the 3.03 update and is a small download on PS4 and Steam. The update includes new costumes, a lot of network adjustments, battle lounge spectator updates, and more. Watch the latest trailer for the game below:
Street Fighter V Champion Edition version 3.04 patch notes
With the conclusion of the 10/13/2020 server maintenance, Street Fighter V was updated to Ver. 05.051.
- Costumes: SFL 2020 NASR Costume Pack (Rashid, Akuma, Zeku) and SFL 2020 UYU Costume Pack (Rashid, Akuma, Seth)
- As of the 2/19/2020 update, game lag would be synced during matches.
- Steps have been taken to mitigate one-sided rollback, but if the connection between both players is unstable,
- synchronization during temporary network delays could result in frequent pauses during matches. One-sided rollback will be permitted during temporary fluctuations in network connections, and other adjustments have been made to further prevent pauses when the game is attempting to sync.
- Before: Changed to check opponent’s ping every second instead of an average ping over 8 seconds.
- After: Rolled back the change so that the average ping over 8 seconds is calculated instead of checking ping every second.
- Lag could occur immediately after the start of a match,
- so matches are now synched from the beginning of round call to minimize early lag.
- Reduced the processing load during the battle.
- Battle Lounge spectators can now tell if the match they are going to spectate is a P2P or relay connection depending on the icon.
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition version 3.03 update download size
The download size is 163.3MB on PS4.
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition is now available on PS4 and Steam. Read my review here.