Code Vein from Bandai Namco Entertainment received a pretty big update recently that fixed story progression issue and it was the first big update since the day one patch. Today, Bandai Namco has announced plans for Halloween in Code Vein. Taking full advantage of the fantastic character creation options, this update will focus on both exploration and character creation. Read our impressions of the PC version here if you’ve been considering picking it up ahead of the Halloween update. Our full review will be ready very soon.
Code Vein Halloweeen update features
- New creation accessories, color pallets and face paints, Halloween-themed.
- New function for hair parts that allows to use as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- New function to lock the map direction.
- New function to turn off conversations with partners during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood” during the second and later.
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training at the base camp.
Code Vein Halloween update release date
The Code Vein Halloween update is set to release at the end of October. No firm release date has been announced.
Code Vein is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.