Bandai Namco Entertainment just released Code Vein version 1.50 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. This is the first big update since the 1.40 update that brought in the God Eater 3 collaboration and the 1.30 update added support for the Hellfire Knight DLC which was followed by the Frozen Empress DLC. Today’s update adds new gestures, improvements to photo mode, the ability to view past events, and more. Code Vein’s DLC roadmap sees quite a few additions coming to a game that has already been supported brilliantly since it released.
Code Vein version 1.50 update patch notes
- A new feature allowing you to view past events has been added to the hot springs.
- You can now sit in front of the piano: While seated, you can play the piano by pressing buttons.
Photo Mode Updates
- A new real-time mode has been added to Photo Mode: Real-Time Mode allows you to use Photo Mode without stopping time in the game.
- Photo Mode can now be entered during multiplayer: Photo Mode during multiplayer will always be in real-time
- Pose settings are now available for your partner in Photo Mode.
- Mask display settings will now be applied to your partner.
- New photo frames and special effects have been added.
- Added new gestures.
- Changed the timing at which you can enter the Depths’ add-on in New Game+: You can now obtain the necessary map before completing the Crypt Spire by investigating the memo placed near Davis in the base.
- Fixed a number of bugs and issues.
Code Vein version 1.50 update download size
The Code Vein version 1.50 update download size is 4.64GB on Xbox One.
Code Vein season pass content
The Code Vein Season Pass includes DLC packs that feature new story content, enemies, areas where you can find weapons and Blood Veils, and more.
Code Vein is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Read our review here.