Nintendo just released the Animal Crossing: New Horizons version 1.3.0 update on Nintendo Switch. This update arrives after the big update that brought in Redd and Leif among other things in the form of the 1.2.0 update and the smaller 1.2.1 update that followed. The update download size is very small for 1.3.0 update just like prior updates and the game updated in a few minutes on my console. This update is the Summer Update Wave 1 adding swimming, diving, and a lot more Update. Watch the trailer for the update below:
Animal Crossing New Horizons version 1.3.0 update patch notes
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available on Nintendo Switch. Read my review of it here.