Dragon Quest Builders 2 finally arrives digitally on PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Read our review of the PS4 version here. While the day one patch for the PS4 version of Dragon Quest Builders 2 went live a while ago, it arrived earlier today for the Nintendo Switch version which is published by Nintendo.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Nintendo Switch day one patch size:
The patch that was around 500 MB on PS4 is 285 MB on Nintendo Switch. The game itself is also under 2 GB with the patch installed on Nintendo Switch with it being well over 2 GB on PS4.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Nintendo Switch day one patch notes:
- New DLC has been released.
- A new item has been added – “cast iron door”.
- The number of items that can be dyed has been increased.
- The bag’s capacity has been increased.
- The capacity of certain storage items (chests of drawers, wardrobes, armoires etc.) has been increased.
- A “shallow mode” has been added to the upgraded bottomless pot.
- A password feature has been added to the Buildertopia search that allows you to recreate islands you’ve visited.
- Islanders recruited on Explorer’s Shores can now be renamed.
- The Millennium Buggy Buggy’s lights can now be switched on and off once the game has been completed.
- Friendly golem-type monsters can now be ridden.
- The icon size feature now also applies to icons used during combat.
- The stability of the game controls has been improved.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is available digitally for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch beginning today. The PS4 retail release in India has been delayed to July 16.