Last week, the Phantasy Star Online 2 Steam release date was revealed with the page not being accessible to many countries worldwide. Today, the free-to-play online RPG from Sega has gone live on Steam in many countries including India. In addition to the Steam version releasing here, Phantasy Star Online 2 is also finally available in Xbox One in India. Phantasy Star Online 2 was revealed for the West after years of waiting through Microsoft’s E3 2019 conference. It then launched on Xbox One and eventually made its way to PC via the Microsoft Store in North America. Watch the trailer for Phantasy Star Online 2 Episode 4 below:
Phantasy Star Online 2 PC requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 and above
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT AMD RADEON HD2900XT or a Graphics Card of the same calibre and above
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 80GB available space
- Additional Notes: Monitor Resolution: 1280 × 720 and above, Disk Drive 80GB and above (NTFS Format)
Phantasy Star Online 2 Steam pricing and region lock
Phantasy Star Online 2 is available in the following countries on Steam:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Great Britain, United States.
Phantasy Star Online 2’s DLC pricing does not follow Valve’s recommended regional pricing with many DLC packs priced very high in India.
Phantasy Star Online 2 is now available on Xbox One and Steam in India and many other countries worldwide.