Bandai Namco Entertainment revealed and released Soulcalibur VI’s version 2.30 update recently for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. Hwang follows Setsuka who arrived after Haohmaru in Season Pass 2 as DLC. Soulcalibur VI version 2.31 update has started rolling out worldwide on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam. The 2.31 update is a 191.2MB download on PS4 and 6.4GB on Xbox One. Watch the Hwang DLC launch trailer below:
Soulcalibur VI version 2.31 update patch notes
Fixed errors in certain parts of the text.
Increased optimization of certain actions in battle.
Fixed other bugs and improved certain features.
Soulcalibur VI version 2.30 update patch notes
This patch brings in support for the Hwang DLC and new creation parts DLC. Check out the full Japanese patch notes here for Soulcalibur VI version 2.30 update. The English patch notes are below:
- Added data for DLC Pack 13 – Hwang.
- Adjusted balance and changed some in-battle behaviours.
- Added data for DLC Pack 14 – Character Creation Set F.
- Added items and equipment for character creation (separate from DLC Pack 13 and 14).
- Added the new stage – Molten Pass Ruins.
- Fixed text errors.
- Added 5 Bars to the Connection Status option in ranked matches.
- Added an option to set each character’s remaining health in Training Mode.
- Fixed other bugs and improved certain features.
Soulcalibur VI version 2.30 update balance adjustments
Check out the balance adjustments for the Hwang DLC update here.
Soulcalibur VI is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.