At TGS 2020 Online, Bandai Namco Entertainment revealed details for Tekken 7 Season 4 and announced Kunimitsu as a new character joining the game. Tekken 7 Season 4 includes online enhancements, new moves, and more for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Tekken 7 version 4.00 update has begun rolling out worldwide today with Season 4 launching. Kunimitsu releases tomorrow. Watch the Tekken 7 Season 4 launch trailer showcasing Kunimitsu and more below:
Tekken 7 Season 4 patch notes version 4.00 update
Tekken 7 version 4.00 update patch notes are below:
- Battle balance adjustment (PS4, Xbox One, and PC)
Made adjustments related to game balance for all characters. Please see the details here.
- Recorded battles in MY REPLAY & TIPS from previous versions cannot be used after this update due to the change of battle balance.
- New function TEKKEN PROWESS (PS4, Xbox One, and PC): The display of TEKKEN PROWESS is added to battles in each online related mode. TEKKEN PROWESS is the new indicator of a player’s total strength and skill in TEKKEN. A player’s online ID color will change depending on their TEKKEN PROWESS. The display of TEKKEN PROWESS will be also added to LEADERBOARDS and PLAYER INFORMATION.
- Adjustment of online rank (PS4, Xbox One, and PC) *Ranking on LEADERBOARDS will only be updated when a player’s highest rank is updated.
- The new highest rank: The new highest rank “TEKKEN God Omega” is added.
- Adjustment of rank point: The necessary points in which a rank goes up and down will be changed ranks over “True TEKKEN God”.
- Losing Streak countdown: A losing streak display is added in rank point gauge for a match of players who are TEKKEN God Prime and above. When a player loses 3 times in a row, rank points will be decreased more than usual.
- Rank reset: Due to the rank point adjustment and the implementation of TEKKEN PROWESS, online rank for Season 4 is reset to a certain rank based the rank from Season 3.
- Online play enhancement (PS4, Xbox One, and PC) *Wireless connection might be caused a delay or display lag during a match. For smooth online matchings, it is recommended to use wired connection play.
- Response improvement（Rollback/Net-code improvement): Perceived delay happening during online matches is improved.
- Wi-fi indicator: An icon is displayed to indicate a WiFi connection during online matching.
*During the celebration period, BGM of ARENA stage is also changed.
- Renewal of user interface (PS4, Xbox One, and PC): A part of user interface is renewed, and BGM is also updated. The design of health bar is also updated.
- Renewal of ARENA stage (PS4, Xbox One, and PC): Celebrating to PAC-MAN 40th Anniversary, the design of ARENA stage is changed to the special state.
- Adjustment of item appearance rate in TREASURE BATTLE (PS4, Xbox One, and PC): Increase the ratio of character’s item appearance rate in TREASURE BATTLE.
- Added illustrations to GALLERY (PS4, Xbox One, and PC): New illustrations will be added to GALLERY.
Tekken 7 is out now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam worldwide.