Another week another Code Vein update. With Christmas around the corner, the latest yet-to-be-released update to everyone’s favourite anime-inspired take on Dark Souls was revealed in a developer blog post in Japanese on the official site as well as a detailed post on Code Vein Europe website. The Code Vein version 1.20 update patch notes include a slew of Christmas-themed cosmetics (or “Happy Holidays” as they’re officially known) ranging from accessories to blood veils as well as a new dungeon known as the Tower of Trials. Details as follows.
Code Vein version 1.20 Christmas update patch notes
- Additional body parameters for character creation mode
- Additional body parameters (height, body type, body balance, face size) are available.
- Tower of Trials: various enemies and bosses you defeated are waiting for you in new dungeon Tower of Trials. Mark of Honour is getable as a reward for challenging the dungeon.
- Additional accessory item: New accessory “YOUNG GANGAN 15th anniversary collaboration face paint” is available.
- Happy Holiday colour Blood Veil
- Happy Holiday colours for night series Blood Veils are available.
- Additional motions are available.
- Adjusting parameters of some Blood Codes.
- Adjusting resistance parameters of partners.
- Allowing players to cancel regeneration while using.
Code Vein version 1.20 update release date
Bandai Namco hasn’t given a precise release date for this update outside of being “scheduled to be released around the end of December.”
Code Vein is out now for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The Code Vein season pass price in India is Rs. 1,699 on Steam, Rs. 2,080 on Xbox One, and Rs. 2,081 on PS4 ($24.99 internationally).