Monster Hunter Rise from Capcom is out now worldwide on Nintendo Switch and it is one of the best games you can play on Nintendo’s hybrid system. Read my review here. The game has already shipped over 5 million copies worldwide and is a massive success as expected. Today, Capcom has released the Monster Hunter Rise version 1.1.2 update to address some save data issues relating to DLC and control responsiveness issues under certain situations. The day one update added support for scanning amiibo, claiming DLC, the demo save data bonus, and more. The Monster Hunter Rise version 1.1.2 update download size is around 100MB going by the prior update. Watch the newest Monster Hunter Rise trailer below:
Monster Hunter Rise version 1.1.2 update patch notes
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding when you sit down on a bench in the village and use the “Call Cohoot” gesture and perform certain actions.
- Fixed a bug causing menu options to be inaccessible when you enter the Gathering Hub with your Cohoot on your arm and sit down on a bench and open the Gestures menu.
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding under certain circumstances when you receive a Join Request while riding a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding when receiving and accepting a Join Request while climbing a wall at the Training Area on the back of a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug causing save data to be corrupted when you try to continue the game from the Title Menu after quitting the game while having the Attack Pose Set and Hurt Pose Set equipped to the Action Bar or the radial menu.
You will now be able to resume your game with the save data in question.
- Fixed a bug causing controls to stop responding when performing certain actions after using an updraft (upwelling wind) at the Lava Caverns.
- Fixed a bug causing an error when changing Switch Skills at the item box using certain game data.
- Fixed a bug preventing the software keyboard from being displayed when you try to change the minimum HR when searching for an online Lobby.
- Other bug fixes.
Monster Hunter Rise version 2.0 update release and contents
The first free title update arrives in late April as Monster Hunter Rise version 2.0 update bringing in Chameleos and as showcased in the launch trailer, Apex Rathalos, new unannounced monsters, and more.
Monster Hunter Rise version 3.0 update release and contents
Monster Hunter Rise version 3.0 update brings in several new monsters and the conclusion to the story. More details will be revealed in the future.
Monster Hunter Rise eShop links
Check out Monster Hunter Rise on the eShop in UK here and North America here.
Check out my guide on how amiibo work, upgrading your attack and defense with the armorcharm and powercharm, and everything Monster Hunter Rise here.
Monster Hunter Rise is out now worldwide on Nintendo Switch. It releases in early 2022 for PC via Steam.