Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak from Capcom is out now on Nintendo Switch and Steam. Read my review of the PC version here, Steam Deck performance review here, and Nintendo Switch review here. The Monster Hunter Rise version 11.0.1 update patch notes have been revealed ahead of its release tomorrow. The Monster Hunter Rise version 11.0.1 update download size is 1GB on Switch and 9GB on Steam. This update adds in support for event quests, four new monsters, Anomaly Investigations, and more. Details are here. Watch the trailer for the update below:
Monster Hunter Rise version 11.0.1 update patch notes
New Story Elements
New Story Elements
- New monsters have been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- A new quest system, Anomaly Investigations, has been added. Anomaly investigations will become available after completing the main story and progressing further in the game.
- A new locale has been added: Forlorn Arena.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- New facility added related to the Anomaly Investigations.
- Qurious Crafting is now available as a new feature at the Smithy.
New System Elements
- New Guild Card pages, awards, and titles have been added.
- Two new speech timings have been added to Auto Shoutouts: “When the monster is pacified” and “When the monster is delirious”.
- You can now select a Badge of Heroes which will display next to your Hunter’s name.
- A new option has been added: “Hunter Connect Invite Settings”.
Steam-Version-Only Additions and Changes
- New Steam achievements have been added.
These achievements can be unlocked by obtaining the Guild Card medals added in Ver.10.0.2.0.
Achievements for new medals added in Ver.126.96.36.199 will be available in the next update, Free Title Update 2.
Monster Hunter Rise version 11.0.1 update balance adjustments
Full balance adjustments are here.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak free title update new monsters
The four monsters added are Lucent Nargacuga, Silver Rathalos, Golden Rathain, and Seething Bazelgeuse.
Capcom also confirmed that free title update two will arrive in September.
If you’re new to Sunbreak, read my guides on starting Sunbreak here, early Master Rank armor here, unlocking sub camps here, Ruby and Gold Wirebugs here, Master Rank layered armor here, the postgame here, and afflicted materials with all the monster drops here. I also have a list of the confirmed monsters included and those coming here.
It is great to see Capcom add BGM DLC from Monster Hunter World: Iceborne as well.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is out now on Switch and Steam worldwide.