Following the reveal and release of the Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown 2nd Anniversary Update, Ace Combat 7 has gotten a small update today with some updates and changes to aircraft skins, interiors, and text. This Ace Combat 7 version 1.70 update has gone live on PS4, Xbox One, and Steam worldwide. We featured Ace Combat 7 in our Best Games of 2019, Best Xbox One Games of 2019, and Best PC Games of 2019 features. We even selected Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown as our best soundtrack of 2019. It is unclear whether today’s update has any data to support the upcoming Experimental Aircraft Series DLC that was revealed a few weeks ago. Watch the newest Ace Combat 7 trailer showcasing this DLC below:
Ace Combat 7 version 1.70 update patch notes
- Updated the interior cockpit design of some aircraft.
- Updated skin of some aircraft.
- Miscellaneous text updates.
Ace Combat 7 Experimental Aircraft Series DLC list
The full list of DLC due this Spring via Gematsu is below:
- F-15 S/MTD short (Takeoff and Landing / Maneuver Technology Demonstrator)
- FB-22 Strike Raptor (Stealth Fighter Bomber)
- F-16XL (New Advanced Technical Fighter)
- Grabacr Skin (Su-47 Berkut)
- Ofnir Skin (Su-37 Terminator)
- Sorcerer Skin (F-15 S/MTD)
- Wizard Skin (F-16XL)
- Z.O.E. Skin (YF-23 Black Widow II)
- Varcolac Skin (A-10C Thunderbolt II)
- Huckebein Skin (MiG-21bis Fishbed)
- Markov Skin (Su-35S Flanker-E)
- Red Moon Skin (MiG-29A Fulcrum)
- Markov Skin (Su-57)
- Flash Skin (FB-22 Strike Raptor)
- Butterfly Master Skin (CFA-44 Nosferatu)
- Strigon Skin (Su-33 Flanker-D)
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.